FemBoy (??) Recovery usually fastboot boots but then doesn't negotiate USB so no ADB no MTP so no joy.
Pitch Black (PBRP) Recovery can't be flashed but it can be sideloaded, and it can flash itself if booted.
Settings -> System -> Update should have an option in the upper left that will allow updating from local sources. OnePlus disabled this as of Android 12 on the phone. Here's how we restore it:
- Download and install 10_OPLocalUpdate_For_Android12.apk
- Open the installed up (also available as an app in the app-drawer called System Update
- Download and place on sdcard (adb push) 20_OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.P.41_OTA_0410_all_2112101753_downgrade_aedc7acc349149f9.zip
- Select that downloaded file from system update local update and let it update
- Reboot into fastboot andfastboot flashall unlock
Install TWRP and LineageOS
- Download 30_twrp-3.7.0_12-0-guacamole.img
- fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-0-guacamole.img
- Download and TwRP install 40_lineage-20.0-20230827-nightly-guacamole-signed.zip
- Download and TWRP install 40_Magisk-v26.2.zip
- Download and TWRP install 40_NikGapps-fullnikgapps-arm64-13-20230902.zip
- Download the following to
- Download and place on sdcard twrp-installer-3.7.0_12-0-guacamole.zipMagisk-v26.2.apk Pixelify-v2.2.zip safetynet-fix-v2.3.1-MOD_3.0.zip
Put it all together
- Run Magisk app and ensure it sees Magisk installed
- add then install all three modules
- Reboot1. install the apk 2. it creates a system update app that can do local install. 3. copy the p.41...downgrade...zip to /sdcard 4. install it - reboot into recovery then fastboot # fastboot flashing unlock [on screen press vol-down and power] and reboot get into fastboot fastboot boot twrp-version.img advanced -> flash current twrp image reboot recovery to ensure it works mount disable/enable mtp to get adb devices to work copy over lineagos install it same for magisk set for twrp to flash after installing roms get gapps, adb push to sdcard, reboot recovery So in one fell swoop install Lineage, magisk, and gapps... -- might not work, might have to do each on its own, let it initialize /data, and continue Install safety net 2.3.1-MOD2 and not 2.4 to pass CTS profile match.